Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Minute Chocolate Cake, and Shibbidy


Lynn & I went to the ballpark last night..Here's some of that magic...


So for those of you who have little patience (like myself) and who love chocolate cake (Like myself) I have something magical for you. Its a 5 minute Chocolate Cake for 1 person. Here's what you need:
4 tbs Flour
4 tbs Sugar
2 tbs Cocoa
1 egg
3 tbs milk
3 tbs oil
3 tbs chocolate chips (optional)
Splash of Vanilla
1 Large microwavable Coffee Mug
Add the dry ingredients to the mug and mix well, then add the egg and mix. Pour in the milk and oil, mix, add the chocolate chips, vanilla and mix..Put Mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will seep over the top of the mug, but thats okay. Then allow it to cool, tip it out onto the plate and enjoy! How cool is that!

So there's my tip of the day. MAN! We got crazy Wind on the North side! I about ran into a blown down tree this morning, but thankfully I didnt. I've also officially decided that my neighbor is insane. Now when I go for a walk with the dogs, she races outside and glares at me! Yesterday someone pulled up in her driveway and honked their horn for 15 minutes.. so I called the cops. I was trying to take a nap!! After 15 minutes it finally went off, so I called them back and had them not show up..but how ridiculous!! She's insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment