Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday is upon us..


Well we had a fun day yesterday at Cattlemen's. We had a great breakfast, and saw some magical people..I think we'll be back there next month, so hopefully if you didn't get to come out yesterday you can join us then..

My dad and I are singing at the Rodeo Opry this weekend. This will be the first time we have ever sang together on a stage. We used to sing together when I was little at Christmas time, but never really anywhere together..My whole family is coming up (all the steps & the reals).. lol. I think it will be funtimes. I hope I don't screw it up!

I may go try to see a movie this weekend if I have time. I'll be at the St. Jude Dream home from 1-3 tomorrow, and then I'm meeting one set of parents at Cattlemens for dinner at 5:30, then its off to the Rodeo Opry..

I've got to give Payslee a bath today. I bought some of that whitening Shampoo to make her all pretty. I gave Sawyer a bath, but he's already a dirt-devil again! I may wash him again today too..I rollerbladed with all 3 of them yesterday. I think today we will drive over to Lake Hefner and rollerblade there..You all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment