Friday, March 17, 2017

When Life gives you Lemons.. Be one..



 Well.. We are now on day 4 of Potty Training Londyn Lucille.. and I have to be honest.. It hasn't been terrible.. Last night we actually had a successful "Big One" in the potty.. She's actually doing REALLY good.. We are super Proud of her. Its sad that when you turn into a parent these are your 'rewards'.. Big Ones in the Potty.. lol.. Such is life.. I knew Times' they was a changin' two years ago when I was fired up about getting a Vacuum and a Mop for Christmas.. But.. we are on our way, and hopefully this will be the last time I talk about this.. because trust me, I'm sick of it too..

Isn't it funny the things you think will be so easy as a parent.. that turn into like the worst things ever? Now Granted, because I was never around children, I didn't have a LOT of expectations of myself on the parenting scale.. but I did think Potty training would be relatively easy.. I mean why wouldn't it be? Everyone does it.. But its by far been the worst thing.. I thought things like going out to eat would be terrible with twins.. but thankfully my girls have always been pretty great in public.. they mind.. they eat whatever you put in front of them.. and they are polite (usually).. but the Potty Training.. that is the one that kicked me right in the face.. I think it was the worst because just when you think you are at 100%.. Bam.. Pee in the floor.. Sorry for ruining this for you if you haven't gone through it yet.. but trust me when I tell you, Diapers will start looking better and better to you..



Anyway, Moving on.. I feel like I'm so behind on the girls party.. when in reality, I'm not.. but the difference is.. usually by this time I have a whole pile of things that I know I'm going to do.. Well since I'm doing "Twin O Ween".. I bought all the stuff last October and now I can't remember what I have!! Jordan's Aunt Martha also sent some amazing stuff.. and I don't remember what all that is either! So this weekend, Unkie B is coming over and we are going to get a handle on it! This year I designed the Invitations myself, and I'm working on the 'treats' to go with the 'tricks' for the party! I feel confident in saying it will be awesome..although I'm not sure I can ever out do the Michael Jackson party..
We took the girls to the OYE last weekend (Oklahoma Youth Expo).. They had spent the weekend with Gigi & Pa, so we all met at the Stockshow on Sunday. Cross likes watching the cattle show.. Londyn likes running up and down the ramps.. and I like the smell of Wood chips and Manure, so its a win/win for everyone.. I love the Big Cow they have positioned out front, and so do the girls..

This weekend we are getting our Cabinets painted. They are currently "Honey Oak" and Jordan has come up with a color scheme of Grey and White, so the tops will be White, and the Bottom cabinets will be grey. I'm excited to see how it turns out with my Bling Knobs on them! We found the woman who is doing it (Kari) on Facebook Marketplace, so I'll let you guys know how it turns out. She's going to paint the fireplace too, so I think it will really spruce things up!
In Other exciting news, the girls got chosen to be Brand Reps for a fantastic Online Boutique, Tdazzled Too Buy.. The adorable Red/Black outfits they have on in this picture are from there along with a lot of other things.. So If you need really cute clothes (boys and girls) for your kiddo, go ask to join the group, and list BR 47.. that is the girls number, and they will get the credit!  I'll be posting more cute stuff from them in a bit.. I just got some of it in yesterday with "Trolls" on them, so we'll do a photo shoot in a little bit.. 

Went to Hatch OKC last weekend for breakfast.. if you haven't gone there yet.. get there.. You can thank me later. Its fantastic. Also still watching "Nashville" and "This is Us" and bawling.. I read "Big Little Lies" and now I'm watching it on HBO.. that one thankfully does NOT make me cry.. lol.. Also still plugging away with my lipsense biz! Just found out my check this month is going to be enough to send the girls to gymnastics this summer! Score!! If you ever want to try Lipsense, or even join my team, just message me at kcshep1515@gmail.com and I'll give you all the details!! You guys have a great weekend! 










No comments:

Post a Comment