Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do you need a part time Job?

So as most of you know I've been working part time at Paws around Town, the awesome little dog store in NorthPark Mall..However, I"m about to start taking a therapy dog class with Payslee on Saturdays and I won't be able to work there on Saturday's anymore.. So do you know of anyone, or maybe yourself that would like to pick up a little extra cash by working there on Saturdays? There are two pregnant girls there working now, and they are about to pop, so they are going to need some help! lol.. If you have never been to it, go to their website www.pawsaroundtown.com. Its basically just an awesome place to go to get high-end doggie treats, clothes, food, etc.. And dogs are even welcome in the store.. So if you have any interest, email me at kcsheperd@aol.com and I'll give you more details. You would mainly be helping out on Saturday's from 10-6..

No comments:

Post a Comment