Friday, March 21, 2014

Swimming in Paradise


 Well here we are.. Girls are almost 10 months old now. We signed them up for Aquatots and we start tomorrow. I'm not sure what all they will be learning, but they will love it because they LOVE the water, so MJ and I are pretty excited to take them. Everyone always says "Are they always that happy".. yes, they really usually are.. even through teething and having a minor cold..They are always smiling.


 Yesterday we took them to the Park and let them swing. They thought that was a good time. We won't be able to take them anywhere this weekend because the weather is going to suck again. Isn't it supposed to be spring?? Geez..

 We took the girls to the farm a couple of weeks ago to visit everyone. Cross got to per her first Cow. She was pretty excited about this. LL isn't sure. She's pretty girlie, so standing in a cow lot with her socks on and pretty skirt might not have been so appealing to her.

Our New Nanny started, Leslie, and she's doing great. This is her 2nd week and she's got the hang of it. The girls are happy to see her when she arrives. We are so thankful we found her.


Crosslee is finally sleeping through the night.. LL.. Not so much. Blargh. She usually gets up at least once.. They still have been going to bed pretty early. I thought that might change with daylight savings time, but they are ready for baths around 5:30, and ready for bed around 6:30.. They are eating anything and everything. They LOVE food. I'm so glad we went the Baby led Weaning route because they so enjoy EATING and not just having a spoon full of baby food crammed in their mouth. Blueberries are one of their fav's, and we took them to Del Taco the other night where the dominated some taco meat. They both only have 2 teeth, but so far that isn't stopping them from sampling all kinds of great stuff! I'm hoping that by doing it this way they aren't picky.. because ain't nobody got time for that.

Everything else is going well.. Job is good. Still can't believe its been 4 years since I've been off the radio. Wow. I still think I'm supposed to be on the radio, so maybe I'll start a LOVES Radio station..I'm already thinking about it.. So we'll see where that goes. I have sucked when it comes to putting a Podcast on..with the girls I just literally have NO time to do it, and the time I do have is spent sleeping, or cleaning..blargh. Life of a twin mom!!

MJ and I are still loving our church.. our Sunday School, and our small group. That church offers so many things to so many people. I do the flower delivery once a month and last month someone had sent a thank you note about it.. Really cool deal. I miss getting to go on my therapy visits with the dogs, but I just don't have time to fit that in right now. I'm hoping to get Banks therapy certified too, so they can all go.. but right now I just have too much other magical things going on.. But I'll get back to it eventually! Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment