Friday, January 21, 2011

The Michael Jackson Experience

WEll Hi.. So I've been playing "The Michael Jackson Experience" on my Wii.. It was one of my favorite Christmas presents this year..The premise of the game is that you listen to Michael Jackson songs, and then you dance like he dances...This is humorous to me, because who can really dance like Michael Jackson? NO ONE..And certainly not THIS White girl! However, I still love it because I love his music, and by the end of 4 songs I've had one Helluva a workout!! Even when I put it on "Easy" and dance like the backup dancers I stll am huffing and puffing by the end..Part of that is because I'm out of shape (boo) but the other is because Michael Jackson is a pretty bionic dancer.. So if you like Michael Jackson, get the game...its pretty fantastic..I play the game in the confines of my house..Playing it in front of others would probably provide hours of entertainment while they made fun of me..So I'm not quite ready for that yet. But I would love to watch others play it, and then make fun of them!

We had a couple of good therapy visits this week. Payslee & I went to the Alzheimer unit on Wednesday and she made a lot of people smile there..and then on Thursday I took Sawyer & Miss Pays to The Fountains at Canterbury. They had a great time! I think Sawyer is getting a little bit better at therapy stuff. He likes people, but he's not sure quite what to do with them. Sawyer has always been a sweetie pie puff face, but it takes him awhile to truly LOVE people. He's always friendly, but he doesn't want to always keep hanging out with the people. Payslee will sit on the residents laps for a long time as long as she can see me, and she will let them pet and love her. She's very tolerant. Yesterday she was wearing a Pink Tutu with a glitter crown on it..It was a big hit. I'm so thankful to have them..they are such a blessing to me and to others.

For those of you who have asked me about the "Pet Communicator", she will be back at Paws around Town on February 5th. If you'd like to book a session with her for your dog babe, call the store, and they will take your information..I know she books up fast, so the sooner the better..Its pretty fun. My suggestion is that you take in questions that you want to ask your dog, because I didn't really take any and just kinda flew by the seat of my pants..but she will ask them specific questions if you have them.

So this weekend Jordan and I are celebrated our year anniversary..Can you believe that! It doesn't seem like its been that long, and I think thats because its been such a fun, easy relationship..which is how they all should be. It only took me 15 years to figure that out! haha! We went to Deep Fork where I had a delicious Walnut Crusted Tilapia, and he had steak Diane. He also got me a coach wallet to match my bag..which I really needed since my old wallet was falling apart and quite ugly. My parents got back from Denver and our Bull, Renegade won Grand Champion! How great is that! Now he will just go back to the farm and be a "Stud".. Happy life for him.

The "Christians & Muslims" class at Crossings is just fascinating..Jordan went with me this week and he liked it to. Terry is such a great teacher that he really explains it well, and you learn so much. Stuff I would have never knew before..Its on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 if you ever want to join me..

No comments:

Post a Comment