Friday, August 8, 2014

Weight Watchers is Watching me..

So yesterday I started weight Watchers.. For the past 2 years I've eaten like total crap. Its been a BLAST I tell you.. for the first year I was pregnant, building giant babies.. Which I did (6.03, and 6.16lbs).. and then the 2nd year I was breastfeeding and burning calories like a crazy person.. so I lost the baby weight.. but Now I need to get serious.. and lose weight.. get some energy and kick it up a notch.. because if you haven't noticed, both of my babies are running.. in opposite directions!

In the past I haven't given two craps about working out because I was full of endless energy and magic.. Enter pregnancy and motherhood and that all went out the Do'... So we have to start again. I'm hoping that by going to the Loves gym at least 3 days a week I can get some more energy, and work on some heart healthy crap or something.. I'm not excited about it.. but I am on day #5 now and its not terrible thus far. I went to the Steelman Clinic and got appetite suppressants.. which are kind of a must at this stage of weight loss, so don't judge me..Last night we went to 501 and I had to say No to the delicious array of treats at the front.. and that was not cool.."Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".... Whoever said that has obviously not had a salted Caramel Bar from 501.

So Gigi & Papa came up yesterday and are taking the girls to the Zoo today. We took the girls after they turned a year old, but at that Time LL was not walking.. and We didn't let Cross be free.. Mom just sent me a picture of them in the petting zoo, and I'm betting they had a hard time convincing Cross to leave those Goats. She loves all animals.. even weird ones.. So I'm guessing she had a great time. After the Zoo they were going to have a nap (Both the girls and Papa, lol) and then they might go to the Botanical gardens later.. It will be a fun weekend.


We have been watching two new shows on FX. The Strain, and Tyrant.. They are both Great.. and creepy.. The Strain makes me paranoid about diseases and deadly creatures killing us.. and Tyrant makes me never want to leave the country, so there you go.. 

So we are all doing good.. We are doing a new lesson at Sunday School. Its been pretty funny so far. We took a little personality profile quiz that said whether we were a "Lion, Otter, Beaver or Golden Retriever".. Well shockingly.. I'm a lion, and MJ is a Golden.. Which once again shows how opposite we are.. but also how great we come together. Over the next few weeks we are going to talk about how our 'animals' interact and how we can make our marriage and communication better.. I'm excited about that class.. its been really funny so far watching the other couples. If you want to take the Quiz.. its HERE
This is how the girls look each night before bed.. They go and get their favorite Ladybug book bring it to Daddy, and then crawl up on his lap to have him read it. They always pick the same book, and they always crawl up his leg. Pretty much the cutest thing ever from both him, and them. I'm blessed to have such a great husband, and two sweet girls. I have a great life.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment