Sunday, June 13, 2010

Had a great Wii-kend!


Its a nice lazy Sunday..although I'm about to saw my knee off.. I have a feeling that when I fell on my rollerblades a few weeks ago that it caused an old injury to resurface..blargh. Now its bothering me when I sleep, and I can only lay on it certain ways..I'm going to call an Orthopedic doctor tomorrow and see if I can get it figured out.

Friday night MJ took me to dinner at a place called "Manhatten".. its over off like 178th, and very good. I had stuffed chicken, and he had tilapia..Both were delish. Then we watched "From Paris with Love" with John Travolta..It was so-so..Travolta was good, but the storyline was kinda bizarre. We were going to go see the "A-Team" but I didn't feel that great so we just came home..
Last night I had everyone over to play "Wii".. we wanted to play Guitar hero and Dance Dance Revolution..We had an excellent time! Nita came over and was quite impressed with Payslee's LONG eyelashes..She does have really long eyelashes for a shih-tzu, but I just thought that was normal.. Sawyer kept laying on the dance dance revolution matt.. I guess he wanted to dance!
I made some excellent snacks, including my favorite fruit dip in which you mix marshmellow cream with Cream cheese..Ahh! Its the BEST..And I dipped some grapes & strawberries in it..Delish.
Still looking for a job. Went on the two interviews last week and should hear something from them at the end of this week..If you all know of anything, let me know..I've had several of you email me ideas, and I SOO appreciate it.. I've been following up on all leads..I haven't been out of work since I was 19 years old and this is just all so odd..I never thought in a million years I would be in this situation, but I know all things happen for a reason, and something new and exciting is just around the corner for me..Thanks everyone! kcsheperd@aol.com is my email if ya need me! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment