Friday, June 4, 2010

James Otto Concert in OKC!

Whitney, Lauren, James Otto, Me & Shelly
Well as many of you know, I love James Otto.. and last night he did a show at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC. Thankfully I still have some friends in High places who was kind enough to give me and 3 of my friends tickets to the show! So we put on our high heels and headed out to the Diamond Ballroom to see MDO (My delicious Otto)! We went to the Meet & Greet and Whitney had never met MDO, so she was excited to see him.. Notice in the picture on the left that yes, he is still wearing the bracelet I gave him last year at the Newface Showcase! Booya!

Anyway, he started the show with a brand new song called "Are you with Me" and its awesome. He did a few new songs and he has a new CD coming out in September..So excited for that..He also did some awesome covers of Bob Seger tunes, and even an awesome cover of "Help me Make it through the Night"! So good.. The whole show was excellent!

After the show my friends and I all went and hung out on the bus for awhile. His band and tour manager are very cool so it was funtimes to just hang out and talk shop. James Otto has been one of a few artists who has been keeping in touch with me, even after I lost my job at KKNG. We talk through Twitter, and he's just an awesome guy on the inside and out..and yes, he's very delicious..I didn't get home till after 2am! At least I didn't have to get up early right!

We all had a fabulous time and it was so good to see JO again..Plus Whitney has now jumped on board as an Ottomaniac!!!! Always fun to be with Good friends, listening to good music!

No comments:

Post a Comment