Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well here we go!

Sawyer resting in his new puffish bed..

We had a great time at the farm..We had the best Ribs EVER! They were so good! The Volleyball game got a little obnoxious, but I suppose thats to be expected with the crowd I hang out with.. Bill & Leslie got to come out and it was good to hang out with Bill for awhile..We definately miss laughing with each other every day so it was nice to have that back..He was on my volleyball team, and for a guy with a jacked up body, he did pretty well! lol.. We had fun.. The dog babes had a blast..but as you can tell, Sawyer played his little heart out, and was pretty sleepy by the time we got back home. He just LOVES being a farm dog!

All weekend long I helped Mom get ready to open the dog store..Spent hours doing inventory, pricing things, and making sure she had everything she needs..If you want to see the store, look over to the right..I put a "Like" button that shows the facebook account for "Woofs Gone Wild".. We don't have a regular site, other than Facebook just yet..But we'll be posting stuff under Twitter too, and here..Here's just a few things that we are going to have.. I'm so excited!



We have the cutest harnesses, treats, beds, cuddle cups, collars, toys, and some amazing things! It will be great. The Grand Opening is June 4th in Elk City, inside the Attic Door on Main Street, so if you have time, come on by..We'll be doing some specials, and some give-aways.. It will be great!


So I just had to pause from writing this blog to go to the cellar..Its a severe Weather day today in Oklahoma and its just wild..We are now out of the cellar, and everyone is okay, but I believe Piedmont got Hit, and now Noble is in its path..Scary stuff..Always is when its storm season in Oklahoma..Hope everyone is okay.


Well I was so glad John Rich won celebrity apprentice..I got to hang out with that guy last year and he's just awesome..he's fun, smart, and talented, and I always want the country star to win! Plus St. Jude is a great charity, so I'm very happy for him..He's a good guy. I do kinda hope that he and Big Kenny get back together..they were better as Big & Rich, than as solo Artists..Kinda like Brooks & Dunn..Have you all heard his new song? Bleed Red? Yeah, its not that great..He needs to go back to Kix, and be Brooks & Dunn again..

Still no word on my new job..Hopefully it will be something soon. I'd really like to get my 'life plan' back on track..being a planner, I like having a plan, and when the whole radio thing fell apart, that pretty much RUINED my plan. I honestly thought I was meant to be on the radio my whole life..I loved it, I was good at it, and I worked hard at it..so this whole thing has been bizarre to me..I mean, how could I have got it so wrong?? Maybe I didn't.. Maybe I just am not seeing 'the big picture' right now..So every day I pray for God to let me know what I'm supposed to be doing..because I obviously don't know!!! lol..

Hey, the Dog Jog is coming up on Memorial day..We are going to be having a jog, and a contest for 'best trick' 'best dressed' and much more.. So if you have time, come on out..I believe the Jog starts at 8, tricks and treats at 10..I'll be the emcee, so bring it on down and meet the shih-tzu babes..Payslee & Sawyer will give you a kiss! Click on the link to sign up..Proceeds go to benefit my therapy dog group, "New Leash on Life".. see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment