Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Fun, what fun! Woofs Gone Wild!

Well I Have been having an amazing time for the past few weeks..For awhile Mom & I have takled about opening a dog store, and now it seems that time has come! Its actually just mom that is opening it in Elk City, and its not really a store, more like a Booth in the Attic door, but its a start! I've been having a blast helping her pick what to feature and buy, and of course Payslee & Sawyer have given their imput too.. In fact Payslee just insisted that she sell some dresses from her favorite seamstress, doggiedudsbydeb, so now all the other Celebridogs will be able to steal Payslee's fashions! lol.. Deb's latest creation is featured above..and its turned Miss Pays into a "Sweet" cupcake! So cute! And yes, she smiles..all the time..but why wouldn't she? She pretty much has the best life ever.. So we are planning on having the Grand Opening of "Woofs Gone Wild" on June 4, in Elk City, Oklahoma..Hope to see you all there! We will feature toys, all natural dog treats, fashions, chews, and all kinds of adorable doggie stuff..so come out and visit if you are in Western Oklahoma!

For Mothers Day I had the perfect Idea for mom, but it took awhile to figure out. While shopping at TLC she saw a little green tree that she really wanted, but when she asked about it, they were out of it..so I decided to track it down and get her one..So I had to call TLC, like an idiot, ask them to go out to one of their flowerbeds and try to find a green tree..Well after a few guesses, we found the "Little Green Smoke Tree" so I got her one for Mothers day..She was excited, and so was I.. I was also excited to find out that Jordan had got me a doggie-mom card and signed Payslee, Sawyer, and Rally's name to it..then he gave me some OSU jewels..How freakin cute is that!

We went to see "Fast 5" two weeks ago..and it was awesome..Lots of delish eye candy with Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and The Rock.. plus cool cars, and lots of action..then Friday we went to see "Thor"..once again good eye candy with the Thor guy, and Anthony Hopkins was good as his dad.. It was a good movie too.. This weekend my parents are coming up and we are going to go see "Priest".. it looks good and scary..

I was so glad Star Jones got booted off Celebrity apprentice..I can't stand her..Never have been able to, and she irritates me. I thought it was Crap that Nene pussed out, because if she had stuck around she would have seen Star go home! Dumb..Also still cheering for Kirstie Alley & Ralph Macchio on Dancing with the Stars. .And I LOVE "The Voice".. Blake Shelton cracks me up, and I think the premise of the show is really good. Also been enjoying watching and cheering for the Thunder..I hope they win!

Things are looking positive on the job front..so I'm excited about that. I cannot complain. I have a blessed life, awesome dogs, awesome family, and an awesome guy in my life! I've decided to sign up once again to volunteer for hospice, so Payslee & I will do that. We are also going to pick up a new visit on Tuesdays at Bradford Village..And don't forget, coming up Memorial day is the Dog Jog.. Its something my Therapy Dog Organization puts on every year.. You get to walk/jog with your dogs for a great cause, and I'll be emceeing the "Best Trick" contest with some amazing prizes..so if your dog knows a good trick, come on out! For more info, or to sign up go to New Leash on Life.. See ya there!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute dress on Paizers! Very exciting about the Dog Store opening. I was disappointed that NeNe walked out too. If she'd just stuck in there...she would have gotten her revenge. I think she took the game too personally. I'll write you more in an email.

    ReplyDelete