Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flooding In Oklahoma & therapy

Wow..this Rain has been amazing..Watching that flooding in Hobart, and all around has been crazy! In fact this whole past year of Oklahoma weather has been odd..but hey, Its Oklahoma right!

Week 2 of work was very busy.. I stay busy most days.. I asked to come in to 7-4 instead of 8-5 because I'm just an early bird. I always have been since I was little, so that has been awesome..I like it so much better! I'd come in at 6 if they would let me! I still wake up around 5 each morning..But anyway, its been good. I learn something new about everyday, and found out that I had some folks who used to listen to me that I work with now, so thats been cool too..I'm making new friends, and just trying to work hard each day. Its a great place to work.

I took the dog babes to the groomer yesterday. They go to Ms. Jo's Dog grooming off 63rd, and now they are little fluff puffish angels..However, with all this rain, they stayed pretty and white for about 10 minutes..They love running outside in the evening and I take them to this big empty field and just let them be 'free' for about 30 minutes.. I let them run and play until their tongues are dragging the ground, then we go home. I took them BOTH on a therapy visit this week to visit with my hospice lady and her husband..Sawyer did really well! the Key is Payslee..If she's around, then he's brave enough to visit. I guess he figures if she likes them, he should like them to..so it was very cute..and I was proud of those little birds! The picture of them is them sitting on the bed letting George, Dorothy's husband pet them and love them..

Now to the crap news..The other day I get into my car and realize that it smells like dead carcass.. Since I don't know of any anyone putting any dead carcass into my car, I start to investigate and find that the wretched smell is coming from the trunk..I lift up the trunk bottom (where the spare is stored) and find that there is standing, rotting water in my trunk! How did it get there!! I don't know..but it was foul. So I had to get all these towels and glob the water out of there, all while it smelling wretched & foul.. So now its in the garage 'airing' out after I sprayed bleach in it.. Stupidly, I did all this after getting a spray tan, so now my tan is all jacked up and I'm going to look like I have a weird tan-skin disease..because its all blotchy..Plus I smell like carcass..So I'm going to go take care of that now, thanks,


Love ya, bye..


K

No comments:

Post a Comment