Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tron was horrible..Christmas is good!

So here is my Christmas tree this year. MJ said he wanted to do an OSU tree, and I'm thinking he means a "small" one.. Um no..he comes over with a giant 7th tall black tree! We put the orange bulbs on it, but it needed a little more sparkle, so I grabbed some glitter twigs and jazzed it up..we liked the end result.

We also went to see "Tron" on Friday night.. Now pardon me, but I didn't see the one in the 80's, so I didn't know what to expect, but it didn't look like my kind of movie from the previews..and boy was I right! I just hated it! I had a hard time even sitting through it! MJ loved it, but I wanted to scratch it off the screen! Blargh.. Next time I will be watching "Black Swan" instead..

This is Payslee!s Christmas dress.. It's another sweet one from http://www.doggiedudsbydeb.com/, and I just love it. She wore it to work on
Sunday, and I took her a little early to pose for pictures..but as you can see she was more interested in going TO work, and waited outside
the door until someone let her in.. She does love going to work!

I had my christmas party on Saturday, and we all had a great time playing A new Wii game called "Just Dance".. Watching my friends try to dance was flipping hilarious! We had some great food too..I'm only working till Thursday this week, then we will have Christmas with MJ's mom on Christmas eve, then my family on Christmas day.. I'm so blessed this year! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment