Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday to you !


Well I had a funtime at the Electric Cooperative Meeting. They asked me to be the Guest Speaker, and Bill was supposed to go with me, because I had to fill an HOUR! But he couldn't go, so I decided to take Miss Payslee in her pumpkin Dress! She was a big hit! I talked about her being in the Therapy Program and what she did, and who she would visit.. And then I talked about radio stuff.. It was funny. I sang the "Cinnasong" and "Lynn's Marriage Song" and it was a great crowd..We had a good time..

So I was all jolly on my way home, and So was Miss Payslee.. So I went home to sit down and watch a little TV..when BLAM! I hear this shattering sound coming from my TV!! Yup, a bulb burst in my Big-screen! Dang. The picture, of course, went OUT..and now its going to be $200 to repair it! Thats not the worst though..the worst is that I can't get the dang thing in my car, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get it down there! Blargh.. So Now I've been banished to my Bedroom to watch TV until I figure out how to hook my other TV up in the living room! Meagh!


Tomorrow Bill and I are the hosts at the Rodeo Opry..I'm going to take the Biscuit dogs..Payslee will probably wear her Dorothy Halloween Costume..Not sure if Saw will wear his Lion or not..but maybe..I'm planning on singing a couple of songs, and Bill is going to play the drums too, so if you don't have anything to do, come on down..Its some great live entertainment..Their website to get tickets is: RODEO OPRY and their phone number & Address is:Oklahoma Centennial Rodeo Opry, 2221 Exchange ave., OKC, OK, 73108 (405) 297-9773. We'd love to see you there!

You all have a great weekend, and stay Warm..I'm going to try to go out to "Affair of the Heart" if I get a spare chance! XXOO,
K








No comments:

Post a Comment