Thursday, October 29, 2009

Horrible Broom Joke


Welcome to a Rainy Tuesday.. Or at least it was this morning. I made the mistake of taking a walk yesterday with the dogs in a giant field that had just been mowed.. It sure smelled good, but I later found out that every shred of Grass sticks in the shih-tzu's hair! So I spent 30 minutes brushing/combing to get it out of their hair! BLARGH.

I'm getting excited for Halloween! Although..Friday is going to be a BUSY day.. I have to get my costume ready for the My Town appearance..I'm going to be several things this Halloween..One of them is a Vanilla Shake from http://www.mrcostumes.com/ ..And the other is a surprise! Its going to be funtimes. Then I have to get all the stuff ready for Amy & Brandons Halloween party. I did find out yesterday that we moved my Bob Howard remote to 4-6pm, so I will get to be at the Easton Corbin show at Toby's in Costume! Hooray! I really like Easton Corbin, so I'm excited to see everyone's Costumes!
Here's a few tips on how to keep your Jack O' Lantern from Wilting:

*Spray the carved area with water, cover the entire pumpkin in plastic wrap, and store it in your fridge or basement throughout the day or when not on display.
*Give your pumpkin a bath. Submerge it in a filled sink for up to eight hours. "Check on it periodically to make sure it isn't getting too soft," says Stoughton. "If you leave it in too long, it can split."
*Keep the carved edges fresh by sealing in moisture with a think layer of petroleum jelly.


--------And here's a horrible Broom joke!---------

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got
to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom
broom..

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The
groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding
was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned
over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to
have a little whisk broom!"
"IMPOSSIBLE!" said the groom broom.

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"
Sounds to me like she's been sweeping around!!!
YUMMY!!
The Pork Council was on the show this morning and made us a delish Pork Dish called Caribbean Pork:
1 Pork Shoulder
Brown Sugar, Allspice, Cinnamon, Crushed Pineapple, Sweetened Coconut Flakes, Salt, pepper, and then at the very end throw in Coconut Milk.. Use all ingredients to taste, and roast over night.. its DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment