Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween fun for you and me..& Recipes


Well we had a fun weekend! Friday was a busy busy day.. We were broadcasting at Braums and guess who stopped by.. JIMMY RAY! For those of you who listen to the show, you know that Jimmy is a very entertaining listener! He's usually drunk by about 4:30am..So we were looking forward to meeting him! He looked EXACTLY like we had pictured, and acted the same way! He smelled like Whiskey and old Cigarettes, and was freakin Hilarious.. We did a Webisode with him.. But I want to warn you, it does inlcude cursing, so there's your disclaimer.. Here's a picture of him..

So that was definately entertaining..We had a good crowd, so hopefully everyone had a good time at the Mytown Tour! Then after we got back to the station I had to race over to the TV shop, and pick up the new bulb to my TV. Of course I had to call 2 different people about how to put it back in..but thankfully I made that happen..then I had to call Graves Satellite and have them walk me through about how to hook the Direct TV up..and thankfully they were able to do that..so my tv is back in action! Okay..Here's the Jimmy Ray Mohawk Video.. lol

So I went home, put back on my "Master Shake" Costume.. and headed to Toby Keith's for the Easton Corbin show. We were having a Costume Contest, and the Winner was excellent! She was dressed up as our President, handing out fake $100 bills, and driving a "Cash For Clunker! How great is that! So she won a trip to Branson! Easton was great too.. we just love him, and he did a great job entertaining the crowd.

So we had a great time doing that.. Lynn was dressed up as Nacho Libre, Bill was the guy from Halloween, and I was "Master Shake" from adult Swim. But that wasn't my only costume! After we finished up with Tobys, I had a remote At Bob Howard and we had a great time there too..with lots of Ghouls and Goblins!
Saturday I got up and went to watch the "Michael Jackson This is It" movie.. It was really good, and really. It made me sad because he was such an amazing artist and dancer.. Then I took the Dogs Trick or TReating at the Dog Boutique and Sawyer got his feelings hurt by a mean Maltese who acted ugly to him..He sat and cried and cried! lol..He's such a softy.. lol.
So after that I went home to get my costume together. I was going as "Helga" the Viking Opera Singer.. It all ended up working out pretty good.. When I got to the party Brandon was dressed up as a Playboy Bunny, Amy was Hugh Hefner, and Lauren was..........KC SHEPERD! What! She was carrying around two stuffed dogs saying "Look at my sweet Biscuits".. lol.. It was pretty funny though..She had this horrific wig on with pink streaks on it.. It ended up being pretty funny. I'll try to post some more stuff tomorrow.. Hope you all had a great Halloween!




Oh, and here's some of the Recipes we talked about on the air this morning for things to do with your leftover candy! http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/376/
BETTER THAN SEX CAKE:
Ingredients:
1 Box German Chocolate Cake Mix
7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
6 ounces Caramel Sauce (Jar)
8 ounces Non-Dairy Whipped Topping -- thawed
8 Heath Candy Bars -- crushed

Turn this recipe into a puzzle! [click]

Directions:

Bake cake in 9 by 13-inch cake pan, as directed on box. Let it cool slightly and poke little holes in the top of the cake with a pencil. Dribble sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over cake.

Let stand for over an hour until the cake has completely cooled. Frost with whipped topping and sprinkle crushed candy bars over that. Refrigerate








































No comments:

Post a Comment