Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Fun for you..


If you are in the market for some Cyber Monday deals..Here's the website that tells you everything that is going on.. Cyber Monday.com I did get brave on Friday and go out..I didn't go a TON of places. I hit Bath & Body works, the Bookstore, Old Navy, & Petsmart..Petsmart had some amazing little Christmas goodies for the shih-tzu biscuits.. They had all their Christmas toys 1/2 off, and pet beds for $7, so I got a bunch of stuff for the babies, and for mom's dogs too..

We had a great Thanksgiving..My crazy grandma wasn't that crazy this year, and thats good because we were all on our best behavior since we had some 'strangers' over.. We had a family over that has not lived in OK very long, so we invited them over. We all had a good time..Sawyer played with his favorite friend, Izzy..and Payslee enjoyed just exploring around the farm. I'm always paranoid that a coyote is going to come into the yard and steal her away!! I'm so ridiculous..

Well I made the mistake of Going to Bedlam on Saturday.. It was fun, but I sure wish My Cowboys would have showed up to play..because I didn't see any of them there! I saw Pistol Pete's rosy cheeks, and thats about it..How embarrassing.. At least they are going to a bowl game!! Blargh.. I had fun at the game though..just not WATCHING the game.
Well I think the babes and I are going to have "Christmas Pictures" taken on Saturday at Northpark Mall..I'll let you know how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment