Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Welcome to Friday the 13th..Lynn told me today (in an article he was reading) that some of the most infamous serial killers have 13 letters in their names..Jeffrey Dahlmer, Charles Manson, Theodore Bundy..Well guess who's name has 13 letters in it? Yup..Kaysee Sheperd!! Hahaha!

I'm not very superstitious, but I did find a few things that are considered "Bad Luck"
Begin a new job or a trip
Cut off both ends of a loaf of bread
Flip your mattress
Put new shoes on the table
Leave your hat on the bed
Walk under a ladder
Pour water on a windowsill
Plant potatoes
Lean a broom on a bed
Open an umbrella indoors
Do housework
Wear new clothes
Cut your hair
Sneeze to your left side
Have a black cat cross your path

So be careful! Last night I took Payslee on a therapy visit to Sterling House in Edmond. She was wearing a lovely denim country dress and the little ladies just loved it! They kept wanting Payslee to dance, and she loves to do that, so they clapped and clapped for her..and they also love her to give them kisses, and she loves doing that too. She was a very good girl. I still haven't taken Sawyer, but I swear I'm going to eventually. He has now decided that he wants to learn tricks too, so now both He and Payslee are jumping through a hoop!They are silly biscuits.

With the leaves, and dry weather though they have been a little itchy, so my vet told me to give them some Children's Benadryl in a little syringe..Well it doesn't taste good, so I try to do it as quickly as I can..Well last night when Saw opened up his mouth I squirted it in, and I guess I shot some down the wrong Pipe!! He started coughing and hacking, and I felt so bad for doing it! Well he kept coughing around, and I finally just called my vet and asked if he was going to be okay..He said, Yes, but just like people, sometimes it will go down the wrong pipe and cause them to choke. He was fine about an hour later, but I felt like a bad dog Mom! Plus Sawyer is so pathetic looking when he is sad..he kept rubbing it in..lol..

Today we are all going to the farm to spend time with the family..I look forward to watching the babies play with their other dog friends. Have a great weekend!!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment