Friday, October 2, 2009

Its Friday for the farm

I'm writing this before 8, so I don't know who won, but today is the Smackdown between Shania Twain & Faith Hill.. I think it should be a pretty good battle.. Blonde Vs. Brunette.. etc.. I'm taking Faith Hill in the vote because if I go song to song, I like more Faith songs..Although I like her earlier stuff much better than her later stuff.

Woo, it got chilly! This morning walking into the office there was a crisp breeze in the air. I'm wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt!I wish I could leave my windows open at night, but alas I cannot, because the killers will come inside.. dang. Last night Grey's Anatomy was good..I made it to 9:22, so I didn't get to watch all of Private practice..but I'll tell you, Wednesday is my new favorite TV night.. "Modern Family" is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen! You should watch it, if you don't.. I like Cougar Town too. I have to DVR because of my church class (Which was AMAZING yet again on WED) so I watch it when I get home. I'll have to miss the final Church class next week because I'm leaving with mom for Balloonfun..But Lauren said she will take good notes. I also found out that my teacher (Terry Feix) is going to teach another class, so I'm very excited about that!

I'm headed to the farm this weekend for another birthday party for Sawyer and Payslee. They are going to celebrate with Sawyer's best friend, Izzy, and Payslee's best friend Bear. (Pictured left) Look how Little Miss Pays is! She is the size of Bear's arm, but he is always sweet and patient with her, and lets her climb on his head, which she loves to do! We invited some other dog friends over, but I'm not sure they will be in attendance..Thankfully for Payslee & Sawyer, they pretty much just amuse themselves all day!
Then I will come back on Sunday and head to the Zac Brown Band/Eli Young concert at the Zoo. We are doing an "Eat & Greet" and I think Zac is going to be cooking us BBQ, because he has a magical BBQ sauce that he is selling..so there ya go! Lauren, Brandon & Amy are going with me, and it seems that the weekend weather is going to be amazing! Remember over a year ago when the Zac Brown Band stopped by the station and sang to us..Here's a trip down memory lane:



Then I'll begin packing for my big Balloonfest trip next week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment