Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Excellent evening !

Last night I took Payslee on a therapy visit to Sterling House in Edmond..It was cold outside, but she warmed the hearts of the residents! This little lady in the picture just scooped her up and starting loving on her, and Pays just sat there loving her back..That picture is the cutest thing ever! I love how Payslee just looks at her so sweetly..She's a good girl.

I did drive past the Christmas lights house that I talked about before..I'm pretty sure its at the Corner of 192nd & Santa Fe, and its pretty amazing, so if you ever drive that way, check it out.. Then I went and met my Step-mom and Sister for Supper at the Pepperoni Grill..Yum. Still happy to say that I have lost 21 pounds. We walked yesterday, even though it was miserable outside..The babes needed their exercise! So we did our usual mile freezing the whole way!! Thank goodness for IPODS!

Then I got home and thought I would put out a few more lights, only to notice that someone had STOLEN my Metal Christmas tree from my front yard! What Toolie Toolertons!! I can't believe that! Its not like I live in a bad neighborhood!! GEESH..Dang ol'Grinches!!

Okay, I've had some folks asking me what songs are on the Gospel CD, so here you go:
1) Amazing Grace (duet with my dad)
2) Thank You
3) Paid In Full
4) Just a Little Talk with Jesus
5) Peace in the Valley
6) Go Rest High on that Mountain
7) I know Who Holds Tomorrow
8) Wish you Were Here (Duet with dad)
9) Just a Closer Walk With Thee
10) Born to Die
11) My God is Real
12) Rise Again
13) Drinking from My Saucer
If you need one..Click "BUY IT NOW"




Gospel Greats CD




No comments:

Post a Comment