Friday, June 12, 2009

Lots of Videos today! Rollerblading & Dad & Lynn

Well I finally got around to uploading the small video portion I took of my dad singing at the Opry. The Opry folks are supposed to send me the higher quality version, so I'll post that when I get it..but for now, just to give you a taste, here is my dad, Kirby singing "Long Black Train" at the Rodeo Opry last weekend:


Well we went rollerblading yesterday, and since so many people asked me how I manage to Rollerblade with three dogs, I thought not only will I rollerblade, but I will VIDEO IT! So here you go!


Its really not that tough for us. The dogs know their roll: Payslee is the lead sled dog, then Rally, and then Little Sawyer lags behind..but they all have a good time, and the end result; TIRED DOGS..A TIRED DOG..is a GOOD DOG...Here they are afterwards..

For those of you who missed Lynn's old 1976 car Commerical..Here you go..this is a magical nugget:


Well Mom, Renee', Carol & I are headed to Dallas today to see Rascal Flatts. They are playing at the Superpages center tomorrow in Dallas. I'm excited to see them. Its always a great show. Payslee is not going to be that excited about being away from home. This is the first time I've left my little dog-babes somewhere overnight!! I'll get to watch them on the video though, and see what they are doing. CAmp Bow Wow will take good care of them! I won't be back on the air till Tuesday! Miss me! XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I like how my little man is up front in a picture for once! Kudos for that.

    ReplyDelete