Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well Hello Thursday, welcome..

Can you see the baby??

I enjoyed the rain yesterday..We didn't get to rollerblade though. I just let the babes run wild in the back yard and chase each other..

I'm getting excited about my trip tomorrow..We're all headed to Dallas tomorrow around lunchtime to see Rascal Flatts. The actual show isn't until Saturday, but we're going to go up and make a weekend out of it. We won't be back till Monday.

I've got to go to the ATT store on Friday and pre-order the new Iphone. It shoots video, so I'm pretty excited about that..and it also has voice command, so its kinda like that mobile sync thing in cars where you can just say, "Play Rascal Flatts" and it will..How bionic is that? I do love me some good technology!!

Here's a little slice of heaven for you.. and for me.. Okay, maybe its just for me..


No comments:

Post a Comment