Well Yesterday I decided to brave the elements and take the dogs to Lake Hefner to try our hand at Rollerblading. Not to say that I haven't rollerbladed, because as most of you know I do that frequently, but I had never done it at Lake Hefner, with 3 dogs! We made it..but barely. The biker people just kill me! Not all of them, but MOST of them seriously could care less if they were to run over me, or my dogs..I mean is it really that important Mr. Speedo that you can't move over to the other lane, as opposed to rolling over me!
- Use only your banks ATMs and save yourself the service charges
- Don't go to Starbucks; bring your own coffee to work
- Rent a DVD 3 times a month instead of going to the movies
- Ride your Bike around town instead of going to the Gym
- Borrow a book from a friend instead of shelling out $25 everytime you go to the bookstore
- Hand wash your dry clean only items
- Take your family on a road trip vacation instead of flying somewhere
- Brown bag your lunch 3 times a week instead of buying it every day.