Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi there Winter..


Well Wow..What a lovely Snow/ice/sleet storm we have had AGAIN here in OK! Thankfully I haven't had any trouble getting back into my garage..I was worried about that, because I didn't want to have to clear all that ice off every morning.. The Dog Babes have been having a BLAST in the Snow..Sawyer bounds around like he is in a giant pile of fluffy fun..and Payslee bounds around with him, even though she sinks down so quickly because she is so small! They come in with giant snowballs attached to their fur that I have to rinse off with warm water! What a mess! But they can't exercise any other way, so I just have to let them be wild outside! I'm hoping in the next few days we'll actually be able to walk..
Well Friday was funtimes..I went out to eat with my new magical dating guy..Happy for me that he loves Sushi, so we went to Shiki and it was delish..Saturday
we met Brandon & Amy at 'On the Border' for a little Guacamole Live action! After that we decided to play a little Wii over at my house..I'm proud to say that I pretty much dominated at Guitar Hero..So Booya on that deal. Sadly..Still could not kick it up enough for the Archery game..So I'll have to practice more on that one. Did my Wii Fit last night since its impossible to do any other type of exercise!
Today is our St. Jude Radiothon. We had to suspend it last week due to the crap weather. So it will be today and tomorrow..If you have not become a partner in hope just yet you can go online to www.kkng.com or call 800 516-7771.
I'm going to go teach my radio class tonight at Francis Tuttle..Woo ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment