Monday, July 6, 2009

Its Monday Dunday..


Well I had a fabulous time at the farm! It was nice to just be out there with nature, and my dog babes. Speakin of, they had so much fun racing and running with Mom's puppy, Izzy. She and Sawyer were BFF's all weekend and I swear they ran and played so much I thought their legs might fall off!

Friday I had some friends over for a BBQ and a volleyball game..However, I didn't play volleball that long because I got stuck with two 'non-athletic' types and we kept getting beat, so I had to walk away. I'm not good with losing..at anything.. ever.. lol.. Always been that way.

The Ribs, Hamburgers, and Hotdogs were amazing though, and we all had fun talking and making smores. I set off some fireworks, but they scared all 7 dogs (thats how many we have all together, mom has 4) so I had to stop shooting them off! Everyone enjoyed mom's beautiful landscaping, and the pool.. Sawyer swam a little bit, but Payslee didn't this time. Sawyer doesn't jump in, but he likes to paddle around when I go in there.. Rally had a good time running with the big dogs!

Saturday I came back to the city for a Bob Howard remote and then went to see "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. It was good, and gave me hope that at some point in my life, there might be a man who wants to marry a loud, bossy, career driven woman! Woo wee! Hope you had a safe 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment