Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gloriana at Tobys, and Manners


Well Payslee and I went to our 2nd "Manners" class, and I'm serious (and its not just because she is mine) when I say that she is one of the star-students. The other dogs jump up on people, bark, and drag their owners around, and Miss Pays does a great job staying quiet, and acting polite to everyone. This week we worked on "Leave it" and walking on a leash. Payslee did very good with both of those things. I heart her.. She's the cutest one too.. and I probably am saying that because she is mine!!

This is Payslee throwing a fit. She wants me to hold her, but she has to stay buckled in..




Last night we welcomed the band "Gloriana" to Toby Keith's. There were a billion people there, from the "Motivational" conference yesterday. I didn't get to go, but mom did and she said Steve Forbes, Colin Powell, and Rudy were the best speakers! I love Rudy! The crowd seemed to enjoy the band. They did a few covers, and a few songs off their new cd. I had some delicious catfish and chips & salsa!
Well I'm off for the rest of the week. I'm heading to the farm with all the dogs. We are having a big farm party. People will come cook out, swim, and have some ribs! I'm excited to just relax for a bit. For the past 2 days I haven't been able to rollerblade the dogs and they are driving me batty at night-time not wanting to go to bed!! GO TO BED LITTLE DOGS! But they won't.. So when we go out to the farm they play NON stop, and go right to bed at night, so I'm excited to finally sleep through the night. I tell ya, if I ever DO decide to have children I'll totally be ready for the lack of sleep! lol. .
Well I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend. Stay safe, and enjoy and be thankful for our freedoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment