Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to my mom..and Friday fun


Well today is my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Robbie Gilbert! She is coming up with some friends and we are all going to the Warren tonight to watch "Funny People" with Adam Sandler. I'm excited to see it, as I love ALL Adam Sandler movies, and this one looks really funny.

Well I had to take Payslee to the vet yesterday.. She had not been feeling very good, and puking, so I spent $100 to find out she had...............GAS! lol.. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

We did the smackdown this morning. I voted for Blake Shelton. I would vote for him on his 'Twitter' tweets only! He is hilarious on Twitter. You should follow him..He cracks me Up! http://twitter.com/blakeshelton

I've so loved the rain, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.. You all have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment