Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its still raining..and I STILL love it!


I had a great day yesterday! Payslee and I decided to have a "Girls Day Out" and we went shopping at the "Market" up by Quail Springs Mall. I put her in a little shopping cart wearing her Polka Dotted Dress, and we went shopping.. Everyone loved her! They stopped to greet, and pet her, and she danced around.. She loved it! Then we went to see my little Hospice lady, but Payslee was a little tired after the shopping, so she just said hello, and then rested..

Then I went to my class at Crossings called "The Last Days".. it was so good again last night! We've got two more weeks of it, and I was excited to know that they are recording it,because so many people have asked me that..They want to get the tapes, so when they are available I'll pass along the information. Its such an amazing class, and the Pastor who is teaching it is bionic smart, which makes it even better!

Tonight I'm headed to the State Fair to take some listeners to see Jamey Johnson. I won't get to stay for the whole show, but I'm excited to see him again. I don't think its going to rain on us, should just be a fun night. Today I'm going to a new hair lady, and I'm always excited to get my hair fixed!

Watched "America's Got Talent" last night for the Finale..and all I've got to say is, What a load of crap! Kevin Skinner over the Texas Tenors! NO WAY! Or over Barbara Padilla, the Opera lady! NO WAY! Sorry to be a sore loser, but I see so many great talents pass through the radio station that have amazing singing abilities, and talents and they still don't 'make it' so I'm pretty disappointed in those results!! I am however, excited that all the new Fall Lineups on TV are starting! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment