Hi Everyone! We got a good rain last night on the Northside.. No storms, just a good rain.
Also, you will notice (to the left) that Payslee's new Birthday Dress came in yesterday..She was pretty excited about it. Payslee turns 1 on Sept 29th, and I'm going to be having a little birthday party for She and Sawyer. Sawyer's Birthday is Oct 10th, so we'll have a "Dual" party.. Payslee also got a new dress that is Navy Blue with a big Red Bow.. Of course they have the "D" ring on them so tecnically I can say they are "Harnesses" and not be one of those odd people that put clothes on their dogs!
I'm going to Sugarland/Billy Currington tonight with Lauren..Hope it doesn't rain until AFTER the Meet & Greet with Billy..I dont want my hair to look all Ruiny..lol.. Tomorrow Payslee & Sawyer take their therapy certification test.. Wish them luck! Here's the MOM Stuff from this morning..they are cute!MOM'S DICTIONARY OF MEANINGS
(from the Internet)
• Dumbwaiter -- One who asks if the kids would care to order dessert.
• Feedback -- The inevitable result when the baby doesn't appreciate the strained carrots.
• Full Name -- What you call your child when you're mad at him.
• Grandparents -- The people who think your children are wonderful even though they're sure you're not raising them right.
• Hearsay -- What toddlers do when anyone mutters a dirty word.
• Independent -- How we want our children to be for as long as they do everything we say.
• Puddle -- A small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry shoes into it.
• Show Off -- A child who is more talented than yours.
• Sterilize -- What you do to your first baby's pacifier by boiling it, and to your last baby's pacifier by blowing on it and wiping it with saliva.
• Top Bunk -- Where you should never put a child wearing Superman jammies.
• Two-Minute Warning -- When the baby's face turns red and she begins to make those familiar-grunting noises.
• Whodunit -- None of the kids that live in your house.