Friday, September 18, 2009

Jamey Johnson Friday Fun

Well last night I had a good time at the State Fair..although it was Dollar night so it took me a good 45 minutes to get parked..Lots of folks..There were a TON of people at the show as well, and the Rain held off.. I talked to Jamey about our magic moment last year at the Wormy dog, and surprisingly he remembered it! I'm telling you, its because we talked about The Oak Ridge Boys, and the Oaks make everyone happy and jolly..
I went to a fabulous lady yesterday, Nicky, at "Changes Hair Salon" in Edmond.. (See how lovely my hair is in the above pic)..To get my hair cut/colored. She did an amazing job, and as you all know, hair care is a BIG deal to me, because I really only LOVE my eyelashes, hair and....well, thats for me to know.. lol.. To see More of the Jamey Johnson pics from last night.. Click HERE.
I'm headed to the farm this weekend for my Birthday Party. We are having a bunch of folks out or Volleyball, Smores, Cocktails, and fun! I'm excited to spend some time at the farm with my family and friends.. You all have a fabulous weekend..I'll report on Birthday Events Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment