Wednesday, April 29, 2009

20 Gifts under $20

Mothers day is just around the corner, and if you are looking for some great gifts for mom that won't break the bank..check out These Juicy little items! Some great ideas there for Mom. I've got a good one too...but since my mom reads this blog, I would be foolish to post it here!

Tonight is my 'Networking' class at church. Its about discovering your God given talents.. I'm hoping that 'radio' is one of my talents, or I'm in the wrong business! I spoke to a woman yesterday who has http://www.traineddogs.org/ and teaches dogs to work with special needs people. She is going to take the 3 Cairn terriers that were left in the country, abandoned, when their people moved away. They are so cute too! I can't believe people would do that to little helpless dogs. All the local farmers and my mom have been stopping by to feed them. Saturday mom and I went over there and dropped 'Advantix' down their back to help them with the fleas, and ticks.. Now the lovely Barbara is going to take them and rehabilitate them. They will be so happy to find someone to love them again. People who abandon dogs irritate me..and of course people who are mean to animals in general.

Today is Pat Green day. I still haven't heard if my Delicious Randy Houser is coming along.. Details, and pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment