Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Randy Houser time..





So one of my favorite guys, Randy Houser..May or may NOT be here tomorrow, but either way I'm excited. He's actually opening for Pat Green in Stillwater at the Testicle Festival. However, Pat Green is doing a special show for some of our KING listeners tomorrow, and Randy MAY..or MAY NOT show up to that..I'm hoping that he does. If you have not had the chance to hear the Randy Houser CD, you should go get it..ITs fabulous!! And so is he..and he giggles, and that makes me very happy..So love him, listen to him, lick him.. Okay, so maybe not the latter, because that might be creepy..but you know..

Yesterday it was raining on me pretty hard by the time I got home from work around 2pm, then it turned cold. I can't sleep with the windows open because I'm scared killers will come in. But I kept the back door open and let the dog-babes play outside so it was a nice cool night. We went and walked, but it was chilly! Today mom is coming up with one of her friends, so I think we'll go have lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment