Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome friday!


Wow..It seems like its been a long week. I swear that these winds really suck the life out of me. They irritate me to no end! Those fires yesterday were so awful. I can't imagine not being able to go to your house because you are not sure or not if its still there! The fires did SO much damage, and now I hear that the Governor has declared a state of emergency in 31 counties. For those of you who would like to help contact the Red Cross: http://okc.redcross.org/ and you can make a donation. Its a horrible situation.


I'm not going to the farm for Easter. I went home last weekend because a couple of my friends (Who I don't get to see very much because they have a new baby) wanted to get together and hang out..So I'm going to have people over to hang out on Saturday. I'm excited about that.

The Hannah Montana Movie Premiere we did was wild and crazy! 285 squealing little girls all exited about Miley Cyrus. This one adorable little girl came up to me and said, "Do you know Hannah Montana?" and I said, "No" and she said, "Do you like her?" And I said, "Absolutley" and she goes, "High five..Your the best".. lol! How cute!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Monday morning my boys from Rascal Flatts will be on the show with us! I love them! I wrote about Cocoa Mulch being poisionous in my other blog..Here's the link: http://www.examiner.com/x-7433-Oklahoma-City-Dogs-Examiner~y2009m4d8-Got-cocoa-mulchdrop-it

No comments:

Post a Comment