Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easters on its way..

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


So Easter is just around the corner. I was remembering when I used to go to my grandma's to color eggs. You would put those little tablets into vinegar and color the eggs. Then you would dip them into the vinegar with that magical little copper tool.. Ahh..those were the days...Now days they have all these magical kits where you can make swirls, stencils, and paints..Blargh. I like the memories of coloring my eggs 'old school' with my grandma. Then I would always get these giant magical Easter baskets left from the Easter Bunny..I tell ya, I had a great child hood!

So yesterday I go to Wal-Mart, and why I continue to go to the self-checkout I'll never know! Those things are such a pain in the butt! EVERYTIME it will say to me, "Please put the item in the bagging area" after I've already done it..but then it refuses to accept that, so then it will say, "Please wait for assitance".. blargh. Thats the irony.. I go to the Self-checker, thinking that it will be quicker, but it never is..because the machine always screws it up. So let that be a lesson. lol..

I have to give Sawyer & Payslee a bath today. Lately Payslee has been wanting to get up and run around in the night. I really wish she would not do that..When I tell Sawyer to go to bed, he GOES TO BED..And stays in Bed..But not Pays, she wants to prowl around and get into stuff.. So anyone have any ideas on that one?? I make them walk everyday, so she should be tired, but I'm starting to believe that Payslee might seriously be the energizer bunny!!

Here's my other blog from the Examiner-OKC;
http://www.examiner.com/x-7433-Oklahoma-City-Dogs-Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment