Sunday, May 3, 2009

KC Sheperd is a failure

Yup..Its true. Rally failed his dog therapy certification. I can't really say I blame him though. We were there for an hour and 45 minutes before we got to go through the course, and after I had been there for about 10 minutes I knew we were going to fail! Rally has a tendency to want to 'talk' to other dogs. Well when I realized that that was a 'no no'.. I knew WE were a No no, and yes, NO NO is what we got.. Oh well. Rallis is still a good man, and he is so sweet to my little hospice lady, so I think he is still doing a good job. I probably won't try to get him certified, but I will now know what I've got to try to train the babies to do..and I honestly don't know if that will ever happen or not. I don't know that a shih-tzu is cut out to actually do some of the things they require..Payslee is so full of energy, that I dont know if I'll ever be able to 'contain' it.. lol.

Speaking of the babies..They have still been little mud-dobbers. Playing outside. Payslee jumped into the bathtub the other night, so I finally just gave she and Saw a bath again. They didn't stay clean for long, but at least I'm trying. I've also found it very hard to dry my clothes outside (No, I still have not found a dryer) when there is no sun! Hopefully we will see some tomorrow.

I'm not going to be at work on Monday & Tuesday. I have to go speak to a class at Francis Tuttle, and then go to their board meeting, so I'll be off for that. So if Lynn & Bill tell you I have Swine Flu, don't listen to them..Lynn will be trying to get back at me for saying he got married!! lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment