Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shorty Sheperds

We had a BLAST at Shorty Smalls! Thanks so much to everyone who came out and visited with me..I got to talk to so many people! I even heard some great jokes, and saw a magician! It was almost like a circus! We had a great time..and AWESOME food! And thanks to all my Ottomaniacs that showed up too..Several people tried to convince me that they love James Otto More than me..but I'm sorry..You don't..Lol.

I'm also getting excited for the State Fair..One of my favorite bands of all time, Boyz II Men are going to be there this year, and I LOVE them! So I'm ready for that.. Those Fried Twinkies at Shorty Smalls made me ready for Fair food!! MM MM!

Twitter me if you like: http://twitter.com/kcsheperd Randy Houser and I have been chatting on Twitter, but I haven't told him yet that I want to have his children..That would probably be a little too forward right?? lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment