Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend full of KC Sheperd fun


I am BUSY this weekend.. If you have been saying to yourself, "Man, I dont see enough of that KC Sheperd"..well your time is near my friends!! Tomorrow I will be at the ATT Advanced Wireless store in Norman from 10-12..From 12-1 I have a "Therapy Dog Class" with Miss Payslee. From 2-4 I have a remote at Bob Howard off the Broadway extension in Edmond..Then tomorrow Night Bill & I will be hosting the Rodeo Opry in Cowtown. (Lynn is out of town). I'm going to be singing two songs: "At Last" and "Just a Closer Walk with Thee".

I also spent some time yesterday thinking about the songs for my follow-up album. I think I've got some pretty good choices. I'm going to put "I know who Holds Tomorrow' on there.. It was my grandmas favorite gospel song. I also found a neat version of "Some Kind of Wonderful" but it puts "My Savior and My Jesus" in it, so I think that will be funtimes as well. I'm also planning on putting a duet with my dad on there called "Wish You were Here" which should also be good. My dad is a great singer..but hardly ever sings WITH me, so this will be special.

I'm thinking of going to the movies tonight with Brandon & Amy (if they can get a sitter)..I want to go back to the Warren. I want to see the "Julie & Julia" with Merly Streep. It looks really cute..I would go see the movies "Orpha" or "Perfect Getaway" but I can't go by myself, beause it would scare the Pee waddlin out of me! So if They will go with me, we might see that!

Yesterday mom sent me pictures of the wild hogs that my dad, Steve, had shot..They are overtaking Western Oklahoma, and they are just gross...They ruin your fences, your land, deer, and spread disease everywhere..Well he and another guy waited for them to run out of the field they were swathing and they shot and killed 23 of them! Then they piled them on the back of a trailer and paraded them down mainstreet in Elk City!! Ahh..The Great White Hunters!! Only in Western Oklahoma does that happen..and thats why I love it! I'll refrain from posting the pics of the pig carcass..but they are GROSS!!
Come see me this weekend..You all have a good one!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment