Friday, August 21, 2009

What a Night!


Wow! Wow! Wow! Thats all I have to say about last night..We had a BLAST at the Newface Showcase! I interviewed Joe Nichols for a KKNG Webisode, and I could not get him to be serious!




So sorry I'm so late in updatig this, but I just now recovered! lol.. I only got two hours of sleep, and so I had to catch up..I interviewed several of the artists, so look for those in upcoming KKNG Webisodes..

So as you all know (and heard from the stage) My delicious Otto and I had a great time. I asked him to sing "Turn the Page" and he did..and it as magical. Pretty much everything he did was magical! I got a lot of one-on-one time with him, and we had some great conversations..

My mom, Amy, Brandon, Lauren, Angie, Terri, and Ellen all came to the show and they had an absolute FANTASTIC time! Ellen became best friends with Will from Caitlyn and Will, and Mom loved Justin Moore.


I have more magical moments to post..but this will get you started..

No comments:

Post a Comment